Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Tis' The Season.

Fall is by far my favorite season. You can't go wrong with fall, it's colorful, romantic with the scenery, and Halloween!! (My favorite holiday) But Tis' the Season of Winter. Winter never gets old. The weather definitely takes a turn but I personally love the snow. It's amazing, and beautiful, and adds that little touch for Christmas. It snowed for the first time today and I didn't complain. Not to mention I have Bruce my Blazer. All I have to say is Christmas is practically here, and that means kisses under the mistletoe =) and kisses at the Strike of Midnight for New Year's!! *more smiles*

I'm looking forward to the New Year. Debating on what my Resolution should be, but other than that looking forward to meeting new people, laughing, enjoying life one day at a time. Experiencing new things and not having too much of a care in the world. That's my overall plan... And before I forget, turning 21 baby! WOO- HOO!!

No comments:

Post a Comment