Tuesday, June 22, 2010

On To The Next.

Time goes by so quickly, it has been one year since Brent and I got our own place together. Boy let me tell you, it has been quite the adventure, for the both of us. But one adventure I wouldn't trade for the world. Looking back at some unforgettable memories and memories that are still making good stories today. *laughs* A house turned into a home being the two story with 3 bedrooms, 3 baths, the downstairs being pretty spacious, and a great back yard. The fireplace where all the S' Mores have been made, the kitchen where all the dinners Brent had cooked( he does 99.9% of all cooking,) and our bedroom where all our love was made. All this coming to an end, not wanting to sign another lease for many legitimate reasons though. I'm ready to move forward and see what's next in my book. Lord knows I have not a clue, but that's the beauty of it.

- Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery and today is a gift.

No comments:

Post a Comment