Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Paris & New York.

If there was an award for bargain shoppers, I'm pretty sure I' be in the top three. Everything in our home, the wall decor, the wall accent pieces, picture frames, the paintings etc... On sale. But I think the home is complete! About two months ago, there were these paintings of Paris and New York that I fell in love with. $130 EACH!! Not in my price range *laughs* but around Christmas time I was browsing online and saw them on sale for $39.99!!! I screamed I was that excited. So the next day I go ask them if they're in stock... nope. But one store did. They somehow lost them in the storage room, so they were both in the boxes! It was meant to be. So I bought them over the phone, and now my downstairs is complete with a little bit of Paris. Our bedroom though, has New York above our bed. One of my favorite cities right in our very own room! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment