Thursday, January 28, 2010

Weight Watchers.

My goal this year is to loose 25- 30 pounds. I have a history of hypothyroid and I think I need a little more than excerise and what not. So instead if "dieting" I'm doing Weight Watchers! I'm pretty excited. My step Mom and Aunt did it and look amazing. I'm content with my body, but want to be more than content. I know I have meat on my bones *laughs* but I want to look forward to swimsuit season. I'm not one for that ideal body, but I'm looking to have a healthier lifestyle. This will be good for me, because it's something I'm going to work hard in acheiving at and I think it's something definitely worth doing if you're not happy with the way you look. For me I really don't see it as dieting, but watching what I eat and portians etc. So I'm ready!


No comments:

Post a Comment