Tuesday, February 2, 2010

All At Once.

For a few weeks now, I've had writers block. So many things running through my mind, but when it came time to write about them, nothing.. nada.. zip. I think now I can just let everything out, well, almost everything.

- January was an interesting month for me, running into people from high school, especially the ones I never thought in a million years to see, at least not like that. If I could go back, I would have liked it to be a little different, rather than how it was. Being caught off gaurd you imagine running into certain people and invisioning everything to be completely standard. The usual " Hi, how are you?" phrase, or " How's life" etc. Whether it's with the cute boy, or someone from class, or even an old friend. But in reality, it either turns out good, or not so good. Everything happens so quickly and when things go a little off track you think about what the heck just happened, laugh about it and go on with your day.

- Then, that week I decide to cut my bangs rather than my hair. I wanted a new look, and I needed it fast. So being impatient, I did it in the spur of the moment. I see it as hair is hair. It will always grow back so might as well experiment with different looks and ideas while you can. But in my honest opinion, bangs aren't for me.

- Besides that, my relationship has been on the rocks. Maybe it's my fault, or his, or maybe no one is to blame, either way there's a lot of things that need to be worked on in order for us to work. We've been together for so long, and throughout the years people change. He's still the same big kid I fell in love with, for me I know I've changed but for the best. Perhaps that's why it's been tough because he's in love with the old me. Or maybe I just grew up and he's not my number one priority anymore. I'll admit it, he's not. I love him so much, but I have more focus in my work, and going back to school. Last year we got back together after many months of he said she said etc. but never had closure from before. We got back together because we were still madly in love. I don't regret any of it. Things happen for a reason, it all makes sense in the end. If we end up making things work, that would be amazing because he is a great person. If we end up going our own ways, I know we'll have closure and I'm okay with that. We are on different pages but this isn't the first time, only time will tell...

- Lately, I need a vacation. Just to get away from all the chaos. It just amazes me, people who are so negative, or only think about themselves when there are more important things to life. Work has been stressful, living with roomates is never easy, but I love them to death =). One thing after the next, but that's life. Maybe out of the country? Spain, always wanted to go to Paris, or perhaps somewhere tropical like Hawaii? Hmm.. or maybe my home away from home, New Mexico. My family means the world to me, and they are the definition of what a family is. Decisions decisions.

- And January going on to February. Last month, I wanted to try something new doing something different out of the box for me each month. January, I cut my bangs which was a different look for me. This month, who knows what's in store.

No comments:

Post a Comment