Thursday, February 18, 2010

Wonders.

Do you ever use products on a daily or regular basis? To where you'd be nothing without it, or how much you love the wonders it does? I know I do. These are a few products that do wonders for me personally...

Redken: Does miracles to my hair. Super soft.

Crest Premium White Strips: Use about once a year, but improves a brighter smile =)

LipBalm: Keeping lips soft is big. Especially if you have someone to kiss everyday.

Aloette: I love love love this product. Everyone says proactive this and that, but Aloette is amazing! This really does wonders to your skin.

Bare Minerals: I personally have rosie cheeks, for example sometimes one side is more pink than the other. Bare minerals is one of the few products out there, that I've seen balance my skin tone.

Mints: You don't have to worry about throwing your gum away *laughs* and you have fresh breath for a longer period.

No comments:

Post a Comment