Thursday, February 18, 2010

Valentine's Day.

One of my favorite days to celebrate... Valentine's Day! This is the day to spend time with the ones you love or your significant other, and I simply did just that. I woke up in a not so happy mood, but for good reasons. But as the morning went by, this was not the day to bicker at each other. We spent the majority of the morning/ day in bed. Sleeping, laughing, telling stories, more sleeping and just cuddling. We finally got up and got ready, but decided to stay in. He surprised me with a big romantic dinner with a movie. It was the cutest thing. We don't get to sit down at the table and make dinner with each other because of our busy schedules. I'm a simple gal, I'm somewhat easy to please. The littlest things mean the most to me, and those little things he did made my whole day.

No comments:

Post a Comment