Thursday, February 4, 2010

Getting Older.

I feel so old! *Laughs* My cousin turned 24 today, freaking 24! It was not too long ago when we were walking to the playground together or coming home from school watching TRL or Family Matters. I'm 21 in October and it was just yesterday I graduated. All I know is that I cherish every moment I have with family. They mean the world to me, and are a big part of my life and who I am today. So many memories so many stories. Her birthday dinner was awesome, to have everyone there especially my brother Derrick. It's nice to get together like that and just laugh and laugh and not to mention eating good food. Best Wishes Hun!
Let's not forget about the love of my life. He will always have a part of my heart, no matter what happens. 
& on a personal note, I don't even mind the beard. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment