Wednesday, May 19, 2010

One day at a time.

There are no endings, only new beginnings.

What this quote means to me is that there's always going to be a new chapter in my book when something comes to an end. For some it could be graduating, getting a job, getting laid off, moving etc. Currently in my life I am experiencing a couple obstacles, nothing too extreme but at the same time it is(if that makes any sense.) To make a long story short, I am surprisingly okay with everything. I'm not overwhelmed of what ifs? But simply taking a deep breath and going one day at a time to looking for something new, and possibly something different. Hmm, the way life works is so interesting, but makes complete sense in the end. As Bertha would say "On to the next, on to the next, on to the next." *Laughs*

No comments:

Post a Comment