Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Something New.

About a month ago I got my hair done, doing something a little different for me. I contemplated on cutting the hair, but decided medium length was the way to go... for now. =) I have naturally black hair, now don't get me wrong, I love my dark hair, but decided to add a little color... So I got peek a boo highlights. LOVE LOVE LOVE it! The gal who did it was awesome, who happened to be my boyfriends dads girlfriends sons wife, in other words, pretty much Brent's sister in law. Anyways she got the color down, the layers everything was awesome. Some may ask, what the heck are peek a boo highlights? They're highlights that are in certain areas, and the reason being, because I do have dark hair and don't want to damage it, I figured these would be a lot easier to maintain. I love how they turned out and will have pictures up shortly.

No comments:

Post a Comment