Tuesday, August 10, 2010

ByeBye Hair.

I'm the type of person who figures, something new coming to life might as well make a wee bit dramatic change... For example, I'm moving to New Mexico which implies new change in the environment, new job, new experience, heck might as well have new hair while I'm at it.
I get my hair trimmed often to keep it healthy. I'm really anal at times you can say when it comes to my hair and skin. *laughs* I cut my hair pretty short a few months ago, now it's back to the same length when I got it done. So now I want something completely different, I already have a hastle at times putting effort in doing my hair daily, so I'm going to cut that in half(hopefully) and cut it off. Originally I was planning on something like Jessica Simpson's hair. Dramatic with a point.


Then yesterday Brent and I were in Borders(one of my favorite stores) just browsing away and then I see Lily! Lily Allen on the cover of Elle from UK of course. I absolutely adore her, her music her style, she's simple and she stands her grounds which is awesome in an artist. Anyways, her hair is short. I haven't cut my hair that short in a LONG time if at all. I decided right then and there that was the haircut for me. It's the change I was looking for. So coming Friday, goodbye to my long hair. =/

No comments:

Post a Comment