Tuesday, August 3, 2010

One Thing At A Time.

Things are finally looking up, and I feel like I'm so close to being on top of the world.
First things first, I've decided to go back to school, but instead of going on campus, online is more for me. I know what I want to do in life, and that's why I've decided to take courses working in that area specifically. I'm going to be an event and wedding planner. Doing much research there's two schools particular that I am interested in. Talking to the advisors and getting a good vibe and reading about the courses, I want to make sure I get the best of learning everything that there is to learn. So, if you're getting married in the long run, I'm your planner! =) *laughs*

Second thing, moving out of state. This is something I know deep down I have to do, because as much as I hate to admit, I don't want to look back and say "what if" instead I've decided to be the person to say "I did it." I love the ocean and everything it has to offer, but I'm taking a turn and testing the desert out for a little bit. There's a whole world out there, I'd at least like to see bits and pieces of it as much as possible.

And last but not least, I don't say goodbyes anymore. I'll see you is more my style. Goodbye means a farewell, saying goodbye to people makes it more sad and real. Not in my book, there's too many sad endings and I want to change it to something else now.

No comments:

Post a Comment