Thursday, March 18, 2010

The Big Apple.

My birthday is in October and I'm planning to do something memorable. I figured might as well go big for the big 21 so of course, the big apple. It makes perfect sense, what better way to celebrate turning 21 somewhere completely different other than Vegas. Vegas will always be Sin City, don't get me wrong Vegas is exciting, but why not do something out of the ordinary? It seems that Vegas is THE place to go, but so is New York. Not to mention how much I love the place. I'm excited and can't wait, the trip is already in the works! =)

Not forgetting, I already bought my outfit too. *laughs* From Victoria's Secret, I found thee perfect dress. I absolutely fell in love with it! Don't worry I'm going to spice it up with some shoes, but I love it because it's sexy with a little bit of class.

No comments:

Post a Comment