Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Moving?

This subject has me tossing and turning. I don't even know where to begin. There is a possability that I may be moving out of Washington and into New Mexico for a good year or so. A part of me feels that being twenty, not married, no kids can move a lot easier being than if I were older, I was married, or if I did have children. The point being, I feel like I need to move to New Mexico to help my family, to grow up a little more, to experience life in general. I love my life here in Washington, my family is here, my friends are here, the love of my life is here... I feel that I need to do this for me. But then again, this change can impact my life in so many ways...

For starters, what about my relationship with Brent? I love him so much! But I need to do this for me. Neither of us believe in long distance relationships, but to let eachother go like that, it would hurt me, but devastate him. So what do I do world? Stay to live a happy life with someone so amazing? Or... do I go out and live the unknown? Not knowing what's going to happen? Only time will tell...

Evergreen State?


Or Land of Enchantment?

1 comment:

  1. I know how you feel about the long distance relationship, heck, I was in one with him, but you need to do what you feel you should do. He will support you no matter what, even though it hurts him, he will try to understand. Sorry, I shouldn't butt in but Good Luck.

    ReplyDelete