Thursday, March 25, 2010

My Randoms.

It's late and I can't sleep, perhaps it was the coffee I drank before I left work?... Not a good idea. Anyhow, Spring is here and I'm loving every moment of it. I'm Finally getting around to going back and finishing my drafts, all eleven of them and that's on one page itself. Maybe this is what I needed, an all nighter just recaping my previous blogs that disappeared in my posts.

Not to mention I need to go to shopaholics anonymous. For some reason I'm getting clothes left and right, okay not that bad, but still. I absolutley LOVE online shopping. *Laughs* I'm so new at shopping online, and it all began with my Victoria's Secret browse, which turned into purchasing one dress, a week later another... Oye. But I would wear dresses all year long if I could, on top of leggings.

It's funny to think about the present. What's going on in my life today. Everymorning I wake up and don't regret a thing. Am I going to regret the choices I've made if I decide to move or not? The past is the past, I've learned to forgive but never forget, and I've learned to move forward. The future though, the future is what sometimes scares me, and I'll admit that. Then the majority of the time, the future is something I sometimes plan for, and then I find myself going away from the plans and doing something completely and utterly different. I know I may not make any sense, but bloody hell, it's me writing about my random, interesting hectic life. Which never seems to have a dull moment. *Laughing again*

Another thing, what I love doing to just get away for a while( mentally), staying in and having a glass a wine and relaxing. Relaxing from the chaos I guess you can say. I feel old just saying it, but I think the girls at work have rubbed off on me.

Ending on a finer note, the boyfriend and I have been debating on adding a third party to our *family/ group* what ever you want to call it. No it's not a baby( not in the books for us) but a puppy. =) I'm super excited. We're not jumping to actions JUST yet, but we're getting around to talking about it. Which is a step for us. We'll see what happens, just one day at a time.

No comments:

Post a Comment