Saturday, March 20, 2010

Him.

His name is Brent. He is a pain in the ass 99% of the time, and always has something to say. Whether it's an observation, a random comment or something about his truck. No matter what he's feeling, you'll know. We click when we're together. That's how we've always been. He's honest with me, tells me when I'm being a pain in the ass and isn't affraid to hurt my feelings. At the same time, he tells me the little things I do drive him crazy, but he can't help but love it. For example, my singing in the shower, as off key as I am, he listens. Or the fact how I have old lady feet that are always cold!! (No joke) Every night in bed he warms them up right next to his, making me laugh every time. =) This guy is not like any other guy and I can say that knowing it's true.

We've seen each other at our worst and best. Every morning I get a message saying "have a good day" or " I love you" and those little messages lets me know how lucky I am. *Smiles* I just wanted to write a little something about someone who makes me smile and laugh everyday. A lot has gone on these past few weeks, even months and whatever the furture holds for us, whether it's friends, or staying in a relationship I know we'll always be a part of eachothers lives.

No comments:

Post a Comment