Wednesday, March 24, 2010

What A Lesson.

Everyone knows my boyfriend is rebuilding a truck. Well tonight he asked if I wanted a lesson on welding. I was a little skeptical at first, but gave in. He's always going with me to my functions, and doesn't complain too much, okay that's a lie but he still goes along. I owed it to him for me to participate in something he likes to do. It was fun actually. I don't know if it was the part of me messing up over and over, or him touching up the parts I didn't do too well on. Overall we shared some laughs. *Smiles* He says I pulled the grease look off and how hot I was in his welding gear( which were the gloves and hat.) He would say that. Although I'm not a certified welder, my lesson was definitely one of a kind, something classes would never teach. *Laughs* (And I mean that in a non dirty way)

No comments:

Post a Comment