Thursday, March 25, 2010

Weight Watchers Part 2.

Weight watchers so far is going well. I like how it works and even lost a couple pounds. One day at a time. This time I'm committed to something that actually works.

I think today girls struggle with weight and appearence making it their top priority. I was one of those girls in high school. Now, here in the present it's not my top priority anymore. It's important to me yes, but I don't look in the mirror comparing myself to woman who are are smaller than me, or watching my weight every day. I no longer anaylize every minor detail on what I can do to change the way I look. I can truthfully say, to society I am a plus size girl. I heard recently, that women who are size 9 or 10 are considered *plus size* which is crazy. The majority of women in America are well above a size 9 or 10. I am comfortable with my body for the first time in years. I struggled with weight all through out high school, but in the last year or two I was tired. Mentally and physically exhausted from putting almost all my focus on how I looked. I hated shopping, and now I love it. There's so much I want to say about this subject, but at the same time I'm not prepared to write every single detail. Not yet, I need more time. *Laughs*

No comments:

Post a Comment